Button Cover Diamond Dust Silver Button Cover
Diamond Dust Silver Button Cover. Comes in gift box. Button covers are generally used with shirts that have a wing tip color or a mandarin color. The button cover will be placed on the very top button of your shirt. Along with the button cover, it is customary to use studs as buttons for the rest of your shirt. The reason for button covers is because of the absence of a tie. If there was a tie used the top button would be covered, but with no tie, a button cover is used to cover the very top button of your shirt.
- Here is an unsolicited YouTube video from a satisfied customer about his tuxedo.
- We at Tuxedosonline.com know that you may have reservations about buying something that you haven't felt and touched. We are so sure that you will like the quality of our products that we will guarantee your money back if you don't like any of our products for any reason. See our return policy for more details or click here return policy.
- You might also find it helpful to see what our customers have to say about us. Bizrate.com is an independent rating company of online businesses. Click the image below to review our rating and comments from our customers.
Privacy and Security
- Our order pages are secured by Secure Socket Layer (SSL) Technology, the internet standard for secure commerce transactions assuring you your information is safe.
- Tuxedosonline.com will never sell or share names, email addresses or personal information with other companies. We protect your information and use it for communication purposes only. We respect your privacy and are committed to ensuring that is maintained.
- Never put your credit card number in an email it is not secure and is not encoded. We are not responsible for the safety of your card if this happens.
| Tuxedosonline.com |
Customer Service Phone
|Toll Free: 1-888-968-4889(4TUX)|
|Customer Service Hours||10AM to 5PM Monday-Friday (PST)|
|Store Show Room Address||Gregory's Tuxedo Shop|
12051 Magnolia Blvd., North Hollywood, CA 91607
|Store Show Room Hours||10AM to 7PM Monday thru Friday (PST)|
10AM to 5PM Saturday (PST)