Ascot for Men Polyester Satin Self tie
Men’s Self tie ascot also known as cravat. Ascot measures 52 inches in total length laying flat, and 6 inches wide at its widest point .An ascot tie, or ascot or “hanker-tie”, is a neckband with wide pointed wings.This wide, formal tie is usually folds over, and fastened with a tie pin or tie clip. It is usually reserved for wear with morning dress for formal daytime weddings and worn with a cutaway morning coat and striped grey trousers. Available in 29 different colors.
- Here is an unsolicited YouTube video from a satisfied customer about his tuxedo.
- We at Tuxedosonline.com know that you may have reservations about buying something that you haven't felt and touched. We are so sure that you will like the quality of our products that we will guarantee your money back if you don't like any of our products for any reason. See our return policy for more details or click here return policy.
- You might also find it helpful to see what our customers have to say about us. Bizrate.com is an independent rating company of online businesses. Click the image below to review our rating and comments from our customers.
Privacy and Security
- Our order pages are secured by Secure Socket Layer (SSL) Technology, the internet standard for secure commerce transactions assuring you your information is safe.
- Tuxedosonline.com will never sell or share names, email addresses or personal information with other companies. We protect your information and use it for communication purposes only. We respect your privacy and are committed to ensuring that is maintained.
- Never put your credit card number in an email it is not secure and is not encoded. We are not responsible for the safety of your card if this happens.
| Tuxedosonline.com |
Customer Service Phone
|Toll Free: 1-888-968-4889(4TUX)|
|Customer Service Hours||10AM to 5PM Monday-Friday (PST)|
|Store Show Room Address||Gregory's Tuxedo Shop|
12051 Magnolia Blvd., North Hollywood, CA 91607
|Store Show Room Hours||10AM to 7PM Monday thru Friday (PST)|
10AM to 5PM Saturday (PST)